Test Report Coordinator
Austin, TX US
We are seeking a professional to join our client's field services group at their corporate headquarters in Austin. They are a fast paced, highly energized, profitable, growing organization with 8 regional offices nationwide. They are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to be part of their team as a full time Test Report Coordinator. This position formats environmental regulation test reports and makes sure that the reports are distributed correctly. A high degree of attention to detail is required. Proficient computer skills and experience using Excel is necessary.
- Perform quality review of field test reports
- Invoice and print or email test reports using proprietary database
- Generate consolidated invoices
- Set up, collate and route test reports per customer request and regulatory requirements
- Upload invoices & reports to customer websites and enter invoice information.
- Light phone work
Must be able to follow directions and procedures in a timely and efficient manner. Should be able to manage time effectively to organize paperwork and assigned tasks due to a consistent and heavy workload.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Close attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills, with experience in Excel
- Use different client portals (need to be able learn them quickly)
- Strong administrative & analytical skills