Technical Support Service Specialist
Austin, TX 78759 US
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing document management automation company? Our client is seeking a highly qualified individual to join their team!
The role is 100% in office and includes:
• Scheduling update installs for existing client site software.
• Helping reset client software when required.
• Facilitating kick-off calls with new clients for installations.
• Maintaining installation planned deliveries.
• Collaborating with clients and team members for problem resolutions.
• Being part of a team to help the company continue to grow.
*Eligible for permanent hire after 6 months based on performance.
Permanent employees get full benefits, 401k, insurance, paid time off, and annual bonuses based on profits of the company.
Minor travel with all expenses paid 10%
Semi Annual and Annual Merit Reviews for pay increases to base.
Our client is seeking people with a sense of a passion, who takes the assumptive route, wants to be a "craftsman" not just a worker, believes in the product, WANTS to learn/not just willing to, uses this job to grow professionally and personally, wants to help people and isn't just here for the hourly pay, always looking to do and be better, takes ownership, takes initiative, doesn't need hand holding, and somebody who is about the grind.
Must have a CLEAR background.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED). Some college preferred.
• At least 3 years Work History.
• Positive, energetic, team player.
• Good communications skills.
• Likes learning about software, automations, bots
• Courteous & polite