High Level Personal Assistant
West Lake Hills, TX 78746 US
Our client is seeking a high level Personal Assistant. You will act as a "gatekeeper" for a husband a wife team. They are looking for someone who wants to work with them on a long term basis. Good tenure is important.
The ideal candidate is forward thinking, shows initiative, highly communicative, professional, friendly, with a kind-hearted, compassionate, positive attitude. You will act as the primary point of contact and must represent well!
- Must have previous Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant experience
- Must have OPEN availability and be available when needed - this could include nights and weekends. Although you would rarely be needed more that 40 hours a week, open availability and accessibility are extremely important in this role.
- Must be tech savvy and able to assist with troubleshooting technological issues
- Experience working with spreadsheets, general ledger, tax prep, some general accounting
- Must be willing to run personal errands as well as handle general business tasks - scheduling travel, working with lawyers, attending functions and high profile events, working with accountants, etc.
- Must be highly reliable and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Must have the ability to self-manage