Community Manager Support Admin
Cedar Park, TX US
They love to see good tenure, maybe retail - assist manager, maybe leasing experience, great personality and loves to interact with customers. VERY PERSONABLE. This role can grow into a community manager role.
STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS with evidence of learning new software in the past.
This support person performs a variety of operational duties related to community management and will work directly with a Manager and will report directly to the company owner.
Additionally, this person will perform general clerical duties including:
- Answering phones
- Entering information into spreadsheets
- Entering information into our community management operating system (Vantaca)
- Other duties as required.
This is where they promote their managers from!
• Prior experience in an administrative role
• Strong communication skills (orally and written)
• Excellent phone skills
• Computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with data entry and 10 key
• Ability to multi-task
• Valid driver’s license
• Some property management or home owner association management knowledge would be helpful, but not required.
Be sharp, have a good memory, and be able to multi-task and answer questions!