Builder Admin Assistant
Austin, TX US
They have Proudly served Central Texas for more than 25 years with local family ownership, Austex has completed over 100,000 projects for satisfied customers. They have had consistent growth of 20% increases every single year.
• Handling day-to-day operations in assisting builder’s sales team members.
• Open, print and prepare job packets prior to going to production.
• Process Line Locates
• Verify accuracy of the new job packets.
• Ensure that customer POs are attached to the job packet.
• Subcontractor Pay sheet processing.
• Responsible for document handling, file making and other clerical duties necessary to assist the builder’s sales team.
• Develop better communication strategies if possible.
• Standard Administrative duties.
• Other duties maybe required or necessary to support the company’s direction.
Local, family-owned fence company
- At least 3 years of Admin Experience
- Excel Intermediate
- Ability to work independently
- Tech Savvy
- Be knowledgeable with an Apple IPhone as they will be texting superintendents every day
- Attention to Detail