Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
Austin, TX 78752 US
Are you a numbers person? Are you looking for work/life balance. Then we have a great position for you!
We are looking a great payable and receivables clerk to join our team.
- Responsible for managing cash flow, and paying vendors and suppliers.
- Processes, tracks, and records payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping payables on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
- Responsible for opening, scanning, and entering all invoices into database system.
- Responsible for printing and mailing all checks and for managing all ACH payments.
- Responsible for selecting invoices to be paid for any associations that does not have funds to pay selected invoices
- Responsible for contacting managers for all invoices that have not been approved by managers or Board Approver in a timely manner.
- Responsible for processing all utility, storage, owner refunds and insurance invoices approved by the Community Manager for all Associations (except for those Associations that have stated that they wish that their board approves all invoices).
- Responsible for contacting Service Providers for checks that have not been cashed within 90 days of check date.
- Responsible for getting W-9 and COI paperwork for service providers that require them to be on file.
- Responsible for preparing all year-end 1099s.
- Manage accounts payable customer service by expertly handling all incoming and outgoing telephone calls, email, and mail (within a 24–48 hour turnaround).
- Gather and keep track of service providers insurances to keep up to date COI on file * All other duties as assigned.*
Job Type: Full-time
- 2-4 years A/R and A/P work experience
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records Excellent data entry skills, including 10-key by touch
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PDF, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Excel Pivot Tables and V-Lookups experience