The Bilingual Customer Specialist position requires:
- The ability to read, write, and have conversations in both Spanish and English
- Must be tech savvy and able to maneuver various smart phones, tablets, and other electronics
- Must have at least 1 year of prior customer service experience
- Must have a High School Diploma (Or GED equivalency)
As a Bilingual Customer Specialist with a rich understanding of our technology and services, you’ll:
- Answer customer questions in both Spanish and English
- Take accountability for customer loyalty by providing a world-class experience for every customer
- Provide comprehensive customer support to ensure customer concerns are resolved In a timely manner
- Utilize troubleshooting guides and Tier 1 troubleshooting on all calls
- Identify and assess customer needs based on interactions
Please email your resume as a Word document to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The A List Staffing
Austin Business Journal 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2015 Best Places to Work!
Check us out on Yelp! http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-a-list-staffing-austin
After 37 years in Austin, we know where to find the best jobs and the best people!